|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Sub-Category||Support Worker|
|Job Role||Temporary / Full Time|
|Job Location||Basingstoke, Hampshire|
|Salary||Upto £24 p/h|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Client Name: Parklands Hospital
Role: HCA Mental Health (UK Experience Required)
Rates: £16 - £24 per hour
Shifts: Days only
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 service - we're available when you need us
We are looking for a diligent, knowledgeable RGNs with recent experience to come and join our team.
Working flexible shifts in hospitals, you will be providing constant monitoring and care for patients.
Perform physical exams and health histories before making critical decisions.
Provide health promotion, counselling and education.
Administer medications and other personalized interventions.
Coordinate care, in collaboration with a wide array of health care professionals.
- Relevant NHS UK experience
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
So, if you are a Band 5t and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team, apply today.
Please call the Registration Team on 01202 878321 or click the apply button.