|Up to 31.00 p\hr
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Client Name: Southampton General Hospital
Role : Band 5
Rates : up to £27-31 Per hour
Shifts : Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends.
We are looking for a diligent, knowledgeable Registered Mental Health Nurses with recent relevant UK experience to come and join our team of health care professionals and specialists.
Working flexible shifts in hospitals, you will be providing constant monitoring and care for patients.
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.
As a valued nurse, your happiness is of the utmost importance.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support seriously ill patients and their families throughout what can be a stressful and uncertain time. You will be carrying out essential tasks such as taking blood and undertaking patient observations for post-surgery patients as well as emergency admissions and planned admissions. Your calm, reassuring nature and methodical approach to tasks will ensure patients feel safe and reassured.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- 6 months recent relevant UK experience within the last 2 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
So, if you are a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team, apply today.
Please call the Registration Team on 01202 878315 or click the apply button.