|Company name||WNA HEALTHCARE|
|Job Sub-Category||Band 5 Nurse|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Newport Wales|
|Salary||£25 - £35 p/h|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
RGN'S REQUIRED IN THE WALES AREA
WNA Healthcare is looking for Registered General Nurses to work in hospitals around your local area. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
The following will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
- Proof of NMC Registration
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Mandatory and Specialist training
- Occupational Health service Clearance
- Joining benefits and fast track application
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.
Contact Kenny on email@example.com to find out more!