|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Sub-Category||Healthcare Assistant|
|Job Role||Temporary / Part Time|
|Salary||£14.00 - £24.00 per hour|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Client Name: Parklands Hospital
Role: Band 2 MH-Health Care Assistant (UK Experience Required)
Rates: £14.00 - £24.00 per hour
Shifts: Days/Nights only
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 service - we're available when you need us
We are looking for a diligent, knowledgeable Health Care Assistants with recent experience to come and join our team of healthcare professionals and specialists.
Working flexible shifts in hospitals, you will be providing constant monitoring and care for patients.
Development and opportunities
As a healthcare specialist, you will have access to a wide range of development and support packages to ensure you progress your skills and site specialities at every opportunity.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
In addition to your qualifications, as a Health Care Assistant, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well and under pressure
As a Band 2 Health Care Assistant, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment
- Duties as requested by the nurse
- 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
- Required PMVA certification
So, if you are a Band 2 Health Care Assistant and believe you have what it takes to be a part of the outstanding team, apply today.
Please call the Registration Team on 01202 878315 or click the apply button.