|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Sub-Category||Band 5 Nurse|
|Job Role||Temporary / Full Time|
|Job Location||Haverfordwest, Wales|
|Salary||£27 - £41/hr|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Opportunity for Band 5/6 RGN's (Long Day shifts Available)
WNA Healthcare is looking for a Band 5 or 6 Registered Genera Nurse to work in hospital based in Haverfordwest, Wales. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
The following will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- Joining benefits and fast track application
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.