|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Role||Block Booking|
|Salary||Up to £40p/h|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Anaesthetic Practitioner Required for Block Bookings:
WNA Healthcare is looking for a Theatre Practitioner based in Dorchester. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- In-house Occupational Health service
- Joining benefits and fast track application
The following will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
- Proof of NMC Registration
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.