|Company name||Wimborne Nursing Agency T/A WNA Healthcare|
|Job Role||Block Booking|
|Job Location||Douglas Isle of Man|
|Salary||£30 - £40 p/h|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
NEW CLIENT - NURSES REQUIRED IN YOUR LOCAL AREA!
|Specialty:||SENIOR NEONATAL STAFF NURSE|
|Average Weekly Core Hours:||UP TO 48 HOURS PER WEEK|
|Average Weekly On Call Hours:||NONE|
|Special Requirements:||NEONATAL QIS QUALIFICATION AND CURRENT NEONATAL EXPERIENCE|
A TRAVEL EXEMPTION WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE TRAVELLING TO THE ISLE OF MAN FOR THIS ROLE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON ARRIVAL HERE THE WORKER MAY HAVE TO SELF ISOLATE FOR UPTO 14 DAYS PRIOR TO BEING ABLE TO WORK IN OUR HOSPITAL.
THE WORKER WILL BE PAID FOR THIS PERIOD.
WNA Healthcare is urgently recruiting for Registered Neonatal Nurses to work in hospitals around your local area. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Assess patient's health across a large spectrum and deliver first class care
* Working across a number of wards as needed
* Continuously develop to ensure high standards of Care are met
* Promote Best Practice and Equality & Diversity Rights
The following registration documents will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
- Proof of NMC Registration
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- In-house Occupational Health service
- Joining benefits and fast track application
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.