|Company name||WNA Healthcare, Part of the WNA Group|
|Job Sub-Category||Healthcare Assistant|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Dorset England|
|Salary||£11 - £13|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
WNA Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants to work in hospitals around the local area. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience and be Clinical Observations trained. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
The following will need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Mandatory and Specialist training
- Occupational Health Service Clearance
- Joining benefits and fast track application
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.