|Company name||WNA HEALTHCARE|
|Job Sub-Category||Business Development Manager|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Poole Dorset|
|Salary||Up to £50k (salary, bonus, commission)|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, NATIONWIDE
Salary up to £50k based on salary, commission and bonuses
We are looking to expand our Bookings & Business team with a proven Business Development Coordinator. The role will be predominantly to maintain and grow new business within the healthcare industry. Knowledge of the healthcare sector and previous Sales experience is essential.
The ideal candidate must have the following core qualities:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer care and Sales Support background
- Team player with ability to work alone and under pressure
- Track record of reaching targets and KPIs
- Able to "think outside the box" with strong negotiation skills
- Willing to learn, self-develop and be motivated to achieve results
- Possess a flexible, hungry attitude to succeed with good time management
- Must have driving licence and own car
We can offer the following:
- Potential annual earnings of £50k based on basic salary, departmental bonuses and commission.
- Remote work from home (to the right candidate only), based on location, experience and background
- Weekly payroll
- Free Office parking
- Bespoke training to enhance your skills
We welcome nationwide applications due to the opportunity of Remote work from home. However initial induction and training will be held at our Poole office.
At the first instance, please provide your CV for consideration. Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, we will only contact those successfully chosen for interview. We wish all applicants the best of luck.