|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Sub-Category||Band 5 Nurse|
|Job Role||Temporary / Full Time|
|Job Location||Southampton, Hamphsire|
|Salary||£21 - £32/hr|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Registered General Nurse Required for Block Bookings:
WNA Healthcare is looking for a Band 5 General Nurse required to work in NHS Hospital based in Southampton. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- Joining benefits and fast track application
The following need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.