|Company name||WNA Healthcare|
|Job Sub-Category||A & E|
|Job Role||Temporary / Full Time|
|Job Location||Rhyl, Wales|
|Salary||£33 - 51/hr|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Block Booking for A&E:
WNA Healthcare is looking for a A&E Specialist based in NHS Hospital. The ideal candidate must have previous UK hospital experience. They will be working with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals in a busy environment.
In return WNA can offer you:
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Competitive pay rates
- Holiday pay entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- In-house Mandatory and Specialist training
- Joining benefits and fast track application
The following need to be supplied:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Fitness to Work Certificate or proof of vaccinations/immunity
- DBS Check/Update Service Check
- Proof of Mandatory training aligned to the Skills for Health UKCSTF standards
- English Competency
- 2 x satisfactory clinical references
WNA has a dedicated office team that will support you from the application stage and throughout your employment. We have a large range of Referrer/Joiner and Members schemes to take advantage of.
With a place on several National frameworks, we supply work to healthcare professionals nationwide.